A simple act of kindness can transform an invisible boy into a friend...
Meet Brian, the invisible boy. Nobody ever seems to notice him or think to include him in their group, game, or birthday party . . . until, that is, a new kid comes to class.
When Justin, the new boy, arrives, Brian is the first to make him feel welcome. And when Brian and Justin team up to work on a class project together, Brian finds a way to shine.
From esteemed author and speaker Trudy Ludwig and acclaimed illustrator Patrice Barton, this gentle story shows how small acts of kindness can help children feel included and allow them to flourish. Any parent, teacher, or counselor looking for material that sensitively addresses the needs of quieter children will find The Invisible Boy a valuable and important resource.
Includes backmatter with discussion questions and resources for further reading.
- ☛ Alfred A Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Binding: Hardcover
- Brand: Alfred A Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Part Number: 21020660
- Release Date: 2013-10-08
- Publication Date: 2013-10-08
- ISBN: 1582464502
- Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Studio: Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Number Of Pages: 40
- Price: $10.19