~ USA Today bestselling YA Urban Fantasy ~ BOOK 2 in the Feyland Trilogy ~
Computer gaming. Faeries. A hero from the wrong side of the tracks, and the girl he's afraid to love. Not to mention dangerous magic that threatens the entire human world...
What if a high-tech computer game was a gateway to the dangerous Realm of Faerie?
INSIDE THE GAME...
Jennet Carter escaped the dark faeries of Feyland once. Now, fey magic is seeping out of the prototype game, beguiling the unwary and threatening everyone she cares about.
Tam Linn may be a hero in-game, but his real life is severely complicated. Still, he'll do whatever it takes to stop the creatures of Feyland, even if it means pushing Jennet toward the new guy in school--the one with an inside connection to sim-gaming... and the uncanny ability to charm everyone he meets.
Despite the danger, Jennet and Tam must return to Feyland to face the magic of the Bright Court--and a powerful new enemy who won't stop until the human world is at the mercy of the Realm of Faerie.
- ☛ Used Book in Good Condition
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publication Date: 2012-05-24
- ISBN: 1470182653
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Number Of Pages: 324
- Price: $12.99